SPIGEN INSTAGRAM 50K FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., AGE 18 OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
The Sponsor of the SPIGEN INSTAGRAM 50K FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY (“Sweepstakes”) is Spigen Inc., with its principal place of business and permanent mailing address in the United States at 9975 Toledo Way, Suite 100, Irvine, California 92618 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to Instagram account holders that are legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who, as of the time of entry, are at least 18 years or older and the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Spigen, Inc., or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, officer, director, or representative, are not eligible to enter or win. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 14, 2018 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 17, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s time keeping device is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, all applicants who complete an entry to the Sweepstakes in compliance with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, and who meet the requirements under these Official Rules, will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes (each an “Entry”). The Sweepstakes allows applicants and their one tagged friend (1) to enter for a chance to receive the following: One (1) Spigen Case product of the applicant’s choice for free, and one (1) additional Spigen Case of the tagged friend’s choice for free. There is one method of entry. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Periods as follows: To submit an entry, visit and follow Spigen’s Instagram page (@spigenworld), leave a comment of your favorite Spigen phone case any time between 12:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) on August 14, 2018 and 11:59 PM PT on August 17, 2018 and tag one user in the comments. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an entry is “received” when your post and tag appears on Spigen’s Instagram page and when you are listed as a follower of the brand listed. Proof of submitting an entry online (such as an automated computer receipt confirming submission) will not be deemed by Sponsor to constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Multiple entries are not valid. “Spam” or fraudulent reviews will not be posted and all entries from said user will be void. Reviews that do not conform to these guidelines will be deleted and no entry will be generated. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify any review which Sponsor, at its sole discretion, determines to be inconsistent with the letter or spirit of the Official Rules or potentially damaging to its, the Sweepstakes’, or another’s image or reputation. Once submitted, a review cannot be deleted, canceled or modified. Restrictions on Entry. Entries to the Sweepstakes are limited to one (1) entry per individual. Anyone attempting to enter more than once, including through multiple Instagram accounts, may be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited and no mechanically reproduced entries are allowed; all such entries are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or undeliverable entry. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram handle provided at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an Instagram account by Instagram. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or do not abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor will be disqualified. Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for additional details.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS; ODDS: Twenty Five (25) potential winners (and twenty five (25) of the tagged users) will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will occur on the day after the Sweepstakes Period ends and will be administered through the Random.Org “draw system.” (www.random.org). Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid Entries received.
5. NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS. Winners will also be sent a private direct message through Instagram within (3) business days after the random drawing for the purpose of verifying eligibility and confirming his or her win. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within seven (7) days of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Potential winners are subject to verification and may, in Sponsor's discretion, be required to submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, a copy of government-issued photo identification). Sponsor will have the right to require that potential winners complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery of same. If any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, fails to complete, sign, and return any required forms, affidavits, or releases within the time period specified by Sponsor, does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 above, or is not compliant with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
6. PRIZES: Once verified and confirmed as a winner, the twenty five (25) winners will each be awarded one (1) Spigen Case of their choice for free, and their tagged friend (1) will also be awarded one (1) Spigen Case of their choice for free. Each winner will be asked to choose a color and size of the case. The chosen product must be available to Sponsor. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY FROM SPONSOR OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in the winner’s name if required by law. Each prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of the right to receive any prize or prize component is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. The prizes consist only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
7. GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and licensees, and the officers, directors, owners, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entries or Entry information or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Sweepstakes application or website, the communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage, or processing of entries, or the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) any Force Majeure Event or any other event outside their control that may cause any alteration, postponement or cancellation of any part of the Sweepstakes or any prize; (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail, or (d) any damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGE OR EXPENSE RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY PRIZE WINNER’S USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. By entering, each entrant fully releases, covenants not to sue, and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of the operation of the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the use of the Sweepstakes application and website, the acceptance, receipt or use (or misuse) of any prize or prize component and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damages, loss, and/or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes, the use of the Sweepstakes application and website, or the acceptance, receipt or use or any prize or prize component (including, without limitation, participation in or travel to any Event or other prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, printing, production or other error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize or notification of any winner. In no event will more prizes than the number stated in these Official Rules be awarded. Each winner agrees to execute such additional release(s), waiver(s) of liability and/or agreement(s) as may be required by a provider of a prize component, within the time period specified by Sponsor or the provider.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION; VENUE; JURISDICTION: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c)UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND BY ENTERING EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. All issues and questions arising from or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules must be instituted solely and exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Orange County in the State of California, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising from or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
12. WINNER’S NAME AND OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winners, available after August 31, 2018, or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email request with “SPIGEN INSTAGRAM 50K FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY” in the subject line and your clearly stated request to email@example.com.
13. Sponsor AND ADMINISTRATOR: Spigen, Inc., 9975 Toledo Way, Suite 100, Irvine, California 92618.